Architectural model making can be roughly divided into four parts: building monomer production, chassis production, background production, and layout. The following editor will teach you the specific steps and methods of making architectural models.
The specific steps and methods of making architectural models:
1. Production of building monomers: The production of building monomers is generally made according to the design drawings. There are mainly 6 steps:
1. Decompose the building monomer on a plane, and draw lines on the selected ABS board.
2. Cut according to the drawn line.
3. The cut components are assembled. When assembling, make full use of the square to measure to ensure the production accuracy.
4. After the combination is formed, polish the seams.
5. After the assembly of all building monomers is completed, the overall modification is carried out one by one.
6. Carry out color treatment to the building monomer.
2. Chassis production: The chassis of the architectural model should be considered comprehensively based on factors such as drawings and signs. Generally speaking, the chassis size of the architectural model is determined by the placement and content of the model title, as well as the model type and architectural theme. The material for making the chassis should be determined according to the size and end use of the model to be made. At present, the materials that people usually choose to make the chassis are light boards, three-ply boards, multi-layer boards, etc.
3. Background production: The background of architectural models generally includes: trees, swimming pools, rockeries, street lights, fences, etc. Among them, the largest amount of production is trees, which are mainly used for the treatment of street trees. There are many ways to make trees and choose materials. Generally, materials such as foam, Anhua, and paper are used.
4. Plate layout: The plate layout must first carry out the production of the road network and large-scale green space on the plate. After the production is completed, the planting of street trees can be carried out. Firstly, the buildings should be placed on the plate, and the location and density of the trees should be determined according to the actual situation of the buildings. After the street trees are planted, the production and positioning of the background can be carried out, and finally, the positioning of the single building is carried out.
After the layout is completed, cleaning and overall adjustments must be carried out. The overall adjustment is mainly based on the actual visual effect, and under the principle of not changing the overall plan, adjust the relationship between the part and the whole. To ensure the best effect of the architectural model, it is best to adjust it at a certain distance from caustic soda, because continuous production may cause visual fatigue and numbness, which is not good for the overall adjustment. After the overall adjustment, the model production is all over.