Here are some helpful general tips for architecture model-making:
- Wash your hands frequently to avoid staining your model or hands.
- Ensure that you have enough space to work comfortably and move around freely.
- Work in good lighting conditions to avoid eye strain and mistakes.
- Print your plans and use them as a guide to speed up the building process.
- Invest in high-quality tools, as they will last longer and give you the best results.
- Enjoy the process, as it will reflect in your work.